Apr 10, 2015

THE '365 DAYS CHALLENGE'


Hey guys :)

This is my first blog post. To start this whole thing up, I thought it would be smart to start with something personal.
So I stumbled upon this challenge and I decided to just do it.
I'm giving myself the chance to complete this until the 30th of June 2016.

So.. enjoy reading & comment if you've read the whole thing!





day 1: hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself



I hope to have a bright and happy future in front of me. I'd like to be as happy as possible and that I never have to be alone, because the one thing in life I'm most scared of is to be alone.. My dreams are being successful in what I love and that I'll be a great artist (I have to think about what kind of artist I want to be tho).
For the next 365 days I hope I'll do great at my last year of High School, because I'm sick of school and I've been there long enough now. Also, I hope to make the right choices this year. For example which study program I will follow and in money matters, because I'll be 18 soon and then all the drama with responsibility and stuff will start. I'm so not looking forward to that..
My dream for 2015 is to find the love and friends I need. That sentence only makes sense in my head I guess. Lol.







day 2: something that’s illegal but you think it should be legal

-

day 3: what you think your reason for being here is

I'm asking myself many times what my purpose on earth is, but I still haven't figured it out really. And to be honest.. I don't want to think about it too often because it's driving me crazy. I think the biggest reasons for being here are that you should live your life, try to achieve your dreams, help and respect other people and of course because my lovely mommy dropped me on this huge chaotic world. Thanks mom!


day 4: how you think your life would change if you achieved your dream

I don't really have huge dreams or anything. Of course I want to achieve something in life.. and if I would, I won't have to worry about certain things anymore. It would make my life much more relaxed I think.



day 5: something you would change about the world


The main thing I want to change about the world is that every human being should start thinking before they act. People are destroying the earth and they're so cruel to each other. I don't get why it's necessary to fight wars, why can't we just live in peace?


day 6: something you would like to change about yourself

Well.. many things to be honest! I have to learn not speak before I think, because sometimes I regret the things I said. Also I would love to be prettier, but I think that's what every girl wants. And I wish I hadn't been such pain in the ass for my mom and my step-dad, we had so many fights in the past and I can't turn back the damn time unfortunately..


day 7: a show or a movie that has changed you, and how
-

day 8: things that make you sad
sad movies, heart breaks, seeing my mother unhappy or having a fight with her, animal cruelty, sad music, being alone, war, people saying rude things to me or people who disrespect me, when I don't fit in anywhere, thinking about the bad thing in my past and not knowing what to do with my life.

day 9: things that make you happy

music, happy and caring people, being able to help others, dancing, the sun, having new clothes, cuddling with someone sweet, being able to do/learn new things, the people who are always there for me, chocolate, watching cool movies and series, scented candles, when someone accepts me for who I am, good conversations, making my parents proud, getting compliments, sleeping and making good art.


day 10: what you think when you hear the words “be yourself”

I have some nice quotes referring to this saying:


"Sometimes people think they know you. They know a few facts about you, and they piece you together in a way that makes sense to them. And If you don't know yourself very well, you might even believe that they're right. But the truth is.. that isn't you. That isn't you at all."

"You are not born to be perfect. You are born to be you, just who you are and who you want to be. And I think that being yourself is pretty damn perfect."

"Forget the rules. If you like it, wear it."

day 11: the worst advice you’ve ever heard
-

day 12: the best advice you’ve  ever been given


Stay true to who you really are, don't let others make your choices. And never ever let someone bring you down, because they're already lower than you.


day 13: your favorite quote

This is kind of my life motto and you can guess what it's about:

"Just be true to who you are."

day 14: write about something you believe in, anything at all

Maybe you'll find this weird, or total nonsense. But I believe in the power of dream catchers, because they work for me. I have a lot of dream catchers hanging in my room(s) and one above my bed. And I've never had one real nightmare in my entire life and I'm super happy about that. Also I'm a bit obsessed with them because they're beautiful and the Indian culture is just awesome.


day 15: a song that makes you cry and why
Let It Go by James Bay. It's a beautiful, emotional song with a great lyrics. It makes me think about all the shitty things that are happening in my life and how I'll ever be happy with myself.

day 16: someone you trust

I don't really trust many people, because I've been lied to very often. But I trust my parents and my best friend of course!


day 17: your idol and why you look up to them
-

day 18: why you made your blog, why you still have it

That's a good question since I can't seem to keep up with my blog. Although I really want to be a good blogger. I think the problem is that I really don't know what to blog about yet and because I'm really busy (which I'm not ofcourse, but it was a good excuse).



day 19: your thoughts on your family


My family is a bit of a mess to be honest. To begin with the fact that we all live somewhere else. I have a lot of family in Sicily and I almost never see them! And my parents broke up when I was 4 or something and now I go back and forth from my mom to my dad and vice versa. My parents have little contact with other family members. But in spite of everything I love my parents very much, although I may not always show that.



day 20: what you think makes someone beautiful


If someone has a good inner self it automatically makes them beautiful.



day 21: everything you wish for in a significant order


Happiness, a good love life, a great job, a good future and the chance to really find myself.



day 22: how you judge intelligence

-


day 23: a month/year of your life when you were happiest and why


2013 was a great year because I had a couple of good friends I often hang out with. I had a boyfriend and I always seem to feel a bit better when I have one. Got a new look and I really did something with my life.



day 24: your favorite 10 people right now and why

-


day 25: a friend you have lost that you’re better off without/one you wish you had back

There's a girl I knew since the day I was born and she became my best friend 'forever'. I did so many things with her and we had so much fun. But when we got older and she got a serious relationship, our friendship went downwards. Actually.. it ended really abruptly. One day we had a little fight and after that we barely talked and since that day we're not best friends anymore. And I wish it didn't had to be like that.


day 26: 5 things you’re looking forward to


Summer vacation, being done with High School, starting at a new school, meeting some awesome people again and finally living in Amsterdam (if that's ever gonna happen tho).



day 27: a person you wished lived closer and why


I wished a lot of people lived closer, because then I could go out with them and do crazy stuff.


day 28: something that makes you really angry

People who cheat and lie. I also can't stand copycats.


day 29: a date you’d love for someone to take you on
I'll describe my dream-date: The boy picks me up with his car and then we'll make a road-trip to the beach. He parks his car somewhere on the sand, put a blanket on the ground and unpack all the good food we brought with us. We'll enjoy a good meal, talk about all kinds of stuff and listen to some good Indie music. When it gets dark, we'll snuggle up against each other, watch the stars together and maybe kiss.

day 30: 5 favorite girls names, 5 favorite boys names
-

day 31: a bit about your social life outside of your blog

Well let's be honest... I don't have a lot of friends. But most of the people I hang out with, live like 2 hours away. So most of the times I'm alone in my room and I'll watch series or check out my Instagram. Speaking of IG.. I meet a lot of people on there. It's kinda my second world to be honest.


day 32: whether you’d rather marry someone who’s rich but ugly, or poor but attractive

I don't want to marry, but if I had to choose... I would choose 'poor but attractive'. Although being attractive isn't super important. You just have to love each other and be loyal, that's most important.


day 33: someone who really hurt you

There are enough people who hurt me, but I can't say any names of course.


day 34: your horoscope for today and whether you think it’s accurate
-

day 35: words you live by, why do you like them

'The Sun, the Moon, the Truth.'

First of all it's from a tv-serie I love to watch and second of all; it describes life in a special kind of way. The sun and the moon are two very important things that keep us alive and also the truth is very important, especially for me. The world would be a lot better if people just try to be a little more honest to each other.

day 36: what you think about your friends

I have a few friends that I don't necessarily have to talk to every day and I still have so much fun with every time. I really love those kind of friends, then you know it's a real friendship!


day 37: who are you

I still have to figure that out..


day 38: thoughts on your generation

The kids of this generation are f*cked up man.. Everything is normal in their eyes; smoking, doing drugs and have sex. When I had their age, I was playing outside with some friends. I can't stand girls posing half naked on their Instagram pages. They think it's normal, but it's actually not.. You don't have to show your naked body to everyone, in my opinion. Showing your underwear has nothing to do with the beauty of your body, it's just a form of attention and people don't want to admit it. When you're 15 years old, you're very vulnerable and posing half naked will form a wrong impression.

I'm not even gonna begin about drugs and sex.

day 39: why you think you’ve learned more from the good or the bad

I've learned more from the bad things in life, because making mistakes will push you to make better choices next time.


day 40: what are features you get complimented on a lot

I guess that would be my hair and style.


day 41: write a letter to yourself stating all the things you love about yourself
-


day 42: your best friend just died, what is your reaction


I wouldn't accept the fact that she's really dead, it would cost me a month to fully realize I can never hug her again.


day 43: is it possible to lie without saying a word
-

day 44: when is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just do what you know is right

Well.. I think that you should always do what you think is best. But also listen to advice from others. I should really follow that way of living, but I'm just a too big of an overthinker.


day 45: when was the last time you tried something new

Ehm.. good one.


day 46: what makes you smile

The sun, art, music, nature, kind people, good series.


day 47: is the truth always good to hear, why or why not

Yes, although it might be hard to hear in the beginning. In the end it will always turn out better then when you would lie.


day 48: your life story in three words

An emotional rollercoaster.


day 49: are you a lover or a fighter

Both.


day 50: why you are doing this challenge

So others and myself might understand me better.


day 51: describe your future wedding

I don't think I will marry someone in the future, just because I find it unnecessary.


day 52: what is the most inspirational thing you’ve ever heard
-

day 53: your day, in great detail
-

day 54: your definition of love
Feeling a deep connection with someone else, feeling safe with someone else and being able to totally support each other in every way.

day 55: a passage from a book that has touched you
-

day 56: something you did as a child that other people remember you for
-

day 57: what is your definition of happiness

Being in the 'here and now', accepting the world and yourself completely and feeling free.


day 58: places you want to visit, and why

America, because there is so much to explore there. And when I'm really ready, I want to travel the whole world. So that I can find myself.


day 59: one person you can tell everything to
-

day 60: a youtube video you absolutely love and describe why

I like video's of PewDiePie, Kian&Jc, OnneDi, Connor Franta, Tillith and Baylee Jae. They're funny and inspiring.


day 61: one of your most prized possessions
-


day 62: describe your best friend completely

-


day 63: your views upon gay marriage


Should have been legal in every country from the beginning of humanity.


day 64: your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before, what do you do
Visit that friend immediately and apologize.

day 65: one random fact about yourself

I'm a perfectionist.


day 66: if you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be
-


day 67: how you found out about Blogger, and why you made one


Just through other bloggers, I wanted to commit to something fun. And try to inspire a lot of people.


day 68: the best concert you have been to

I don't go to concerts really, but I liked Pinkpop a lot (if that counts too).


day 69: powerful song lyrics you love
-


day 70: a celebrity you don’t necessarily enjoy, and why

-


day 71: differences between you and your best friend

-


day 72: list of everything you ate today


Baked egg on a bun, some pudding with bananas in it, baked potatoes a la Tuscany (as my dad calls it), chicken in an Italian way, sugar peas and carrots and some salad.


day 73: a movie you cried in

I cry in almost every movie..


day 74: how would you describe your style of clothing

I don't really have an description for it, it's a mix of different styles.


day 75: what is one of the best dreams you have ever had
-


day 76: how do you feel about going green


I think everyone on this planet should go green, so we can save this earth.


day 77: what gives you every day inspiration
-


day 78: would you rather want people be honest with you, even if it’s something not good, or lie to you to make you feel good


Be honest, I hate liars.


day 79: why do you feel as though people judge others

I guess it's just to have the feeling you have a voice and to feel better about themselves in some kinda weird way. Judging is  weird habit.


day 80: one of your favorite childhood memories

I don't really remember much of my childhood..


day 81: what is your biggest fear

Feeling lonely for the rest of my life, but like really deeply lonely.


day 82: would you break the law to save a loved one

Yes, I would.



day 83: if you had to teach something, what would you teach


Art or just do something what a therapist would do.


day 84: do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength
That's a hard one, I think it's a little bit of both. It's hard to define the meaning of crying.

day 85: if you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be

Don't ever give up, no matter how deep you are. Don't always think about yourself, give people a chance and be gentle. Put yourself in someone else's place. And don't forget to think about this planet you're standing on.


day 86: what is the difference between living and existing

Living is when you really try to get everything out of your life and be venturous. Existing is when you don't dare to do anything new.


day 87: what are your views upon sex before marriage

That's fine, as long as it's with someone you know really cares about you and accepts you for who you are. Don't do it with random people teens!


day 88: does money equal happiness

I really doubt this one.. Because if you think about it, these days it's all about money. If you don't have that, you're probably stressed out about a lot of things (like I'm now). But I also think you can do things for free that can make you happy for just a moment.


day 89: are you self aware
Depends on the situation really.

day 90: write a letter to one of your close friends
-


day 91: name a book you read in school that wasn’t entirely awful


'Het Gouden Ei' by Tim Krabbé was kinda interesting.


day 92: what have you learned just from attending your school

That sometimes you just really need to get off your lazy butt.


day 93: what about the opposite sex can you not understand

Why some of them don't show their deep emotions and stories. I think they should be a little more open about it, because then we know where some of their annoying or weird behavior comes from.


day 94: do you keep your thoughts to yourself
Depends on the situation, but I must confess I'm a blabbermouth sometimes.

day 95: describe the weather occurring right now

Cloudy & cold.


day 96: what do you love the most about your grandparents

Their food.


day 97: something you’ve always wondered
If there are living creatures anywhere else besides on this planet.

day 98: what would be the hardest and most fearful thing you would ever have to face in your lifetime

Becoming/being an adult and get everything together.


day 99: do you think it’s better to have a few close best friends or to have a lot of acquaintances

A few close friends!


day 100: what is the best thing about being your age
Certain things are quicker accepted when you're an young adult then when you're a teen. A lot of things are legal now and you're just a little more free now.

day 101: would you like to travel abroad to learn about new things throughout the world

Yes, I would love to.


day 102: life lessons you’ve learned throughout life

Relationships when you're a teen are bullshit, think before you do, not everyone can be trusted, you shouldn't hold on to things too much and soo many other things.


day 103: do you believe in love at first sight

I don't know yet..


day 104: three words you cant go a day without using

'Damn', 'eten' and 'fucking'.


day 105: describe your favorite place in the world

Don't really have one yet.


day 106: someone you judged by the first impression
-


day 107: the friendliest person you knew for only one day

-


day 108: is it easier to forgive or forget


Forgive.


day 109: if you were a super hero, what kind of powers would you have

Flying, being invincible and healing powers.


day 110: something that makes you happy

Ben & Jerry's.


day 111: do you wish upon 11:11 even if it may not come true

Nope.


day 112: what is the most important part in a relationship, do you think

Listening to each other, support and acceptation.


day 1 13: do you believe that if you want something enough you’ll get it
Well if you fight for it, yes.

day 114: do you like when people are protective over you

Yes.



day 115: is it possible to be single and happy


I thinks so.


day 116: one guy who means a lot to you
-


day 117: if you were to get a tattoo, what would it look like


I want a lot of tattoos, but my next one is going to be the fases of the moon.


day 118: what people in your life inspire you the most
-


day 119: something you hope you never have to do


Saying goodbye to someone I love.


day 120: what is your zodiac sign and what do you think it means

Virgo, sensitive and creative I think.


day 121: what do you think about stereotypes

It's stupid, everyone is different in some kind of way.


day 122: which activities make you lose track of time

Drawing and watching movies/series.


day 123: do you believe teenagers can fall in love

Hmm, really really in love? Nope.


day 124: have you ever had feelings for someone who was seeing someone else

Yesss, omg so many times damnit..


day 125: have you ever gone out of your way to make someone happy

Yeah, a little.


day 126: have you ever been betrayed by someone you trusted

Too many times.


day 127: do you believe in second chances

Yes.


day 128: what is your life’s purpose
Still have to figure that out.

day 129: favorite month of the year and why

July, festivals and sunny days.



day 130: if you were deserted on an island, what would you bring


Something that allows me to listen to music, a camera and art supplies maybe.


day 131: what do you worry about

Too many things, just life man..


day 132: do you believe ex’s can be friends
Yeah, but my exes aren't friend material tho.


day 133: if you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to change a regret, what would you do
I would choose the million dollars, take the person i have to apologize to with me on a special trip and buy some other col stuff.


day 134: do you have a reason to smile right now
Yes (I'm putting energy in my blog, which is great).


day 135: is change a good thing
I don't know, I'm scared of changes.


day 136: if you were 12 and looked at yourself in the future, would you be happy
Nope, disappointed really.


day 137: one of your wildest dreams
I don't have realistic dreams, so they can't really count.


day 138: one of the nicest things anyone has said to you
I really like it when random people on the streets say nice things to me.


day 139: something you can’t wait for
Getting into an art school.


day 140: how do you feel about people disrespecting their parents
I don't get people who insult their parents and curse towards them.


day 141: someone who fascinates you
Hannah Pixie Sykes.

day 142: how have you changed in the past 2 years
I've become more serious and careful.




day 143: how important you think education is
Important. But schools should change their way of learning us things.


day 144: are you planning on having children one day
Nope.


day 145: is it easy to trust others
No, surely not.


day 146: is there someone that makes you happy everytime y ou see them
-

day 147: what do you think about ignorant people
They're just stupid.


day 148: do you think more about the past, present, or future
Future & past.


day 149: would you rather love one person or have many short relationships
One person.


day 150: how is your heart lately
Scattered around my room..


day 151: would you move to a different country to be with the one you love
If I had the money, but I'm okay with long distance too tho.


day 152: what is one step of action you would take to change the world
Try to make all the humans really care about each other.


day 153: do you think the hardest thing is sometimes the easiest thing
-

day 154: a moment you felt most satisfied in your life
-



day 155: what is one achievement you are proud of
Getting through High School.


day 156: what is a tv show you enjoy the most
I enjoy too much tv shows. Here's a list:

The Vampire Diaries, Falling Skies, The Originals, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, American Horror Story, The 100, Gotham, Orange is the New Black, Unforgettable, Beauty and the Beast, Faking It, Glee, Awkward, You're the Worst, Bitten, Flesh and Bone, Teen Wolf.
And they're a lot of shows I still want to watch.

day 157: do you like to give or receive
Both.


day 158: would you give up all of your presents one christmas time to help others from other countries
Yes, I would!


day 159: what is one thing you love about photography
You're able to capture beautiful moments and fragments.


day 160: do you go by live, laugh, love
Not yet, but I should.


day 161: why is it so much easier being a child, than an adult
As a child you don't have any responsibilities.


day 162: highs and lows of this month
I had great days at Artez these month, but my home situation sucks at the moment.


day 163: where is one place you would love to visit
Sicily, visiting my family there.


day 164: one thing many people don’t know about you
I sometimes suffer from 'fear of contamination' and I also have a fear of heights (&depths).


day 165: favorite type of music
Indie, Rock, Alternative bands/singers, Metal, Dubstep, House, Jazz, Chillstep, Folk and Electronic.

day 166: have you ever had a teacher that changed your life
Not Really.


day 167: funniest movie you have ever seen
Vacation.


day 168: how do you feel about cyber bullying
I think it's absolutely pathetic... Those bullies only dare to say something behind their stupid screens, but in real they're too scared to say shit. I hate them..


day 169: what is your life motto
I would say.. Try to help others in need and listen to your mind.


day 170: what is something you notice throughout high school
The longer you're in high school, the less people will care and talk about you.


day 171: one famous guy you would marry in an instance
Ehh..


day 172: what kind of person attracts you
Someone who's unique and has a passion for something.


day 173: is there something you laugh at everytime it happens
day 174: how do you think you’re going to act like in 10 years
day 175: songs you listen to when you’re happy
day 176: do you enjoy cooking
day 177: something you’re proud of in the past few days
day 178: a goal you have this weekday
day 179: how do you feel about discrimination
day 180: what is the most inspiring book you have read
day 181: how did you spend your last birthday?
day 182: why do you think people are so addicted to facebook/tumblr?
day 183: you are told you have one week left to live, how do you spend it?
day 184: when you think of your best friend, what is your first memory? how did you meet them, explain him/her.
day 185: where will you be in ten years?
day 186: have you ever made a time capsule? If yes, with who, do you remember what you put inside? If not, what would you put inside if you had to put something in right now?
day 187: post a picture of yourself, taken today, and five random facts about yourself.
day 188: what are you always carrying around with you?
day 189: list everything you like about yourself, and explain why. What makes you unique?
day 190: put your ipod or mp3 player on shuffle and list the first ten songs/artists. How did you find the music?
day 191: are you excited for anything right now?
day 192: summer or winter? why?
day 193: what are you doing for the next big holiday. (i.e. Christmas, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Easter, Passover..)
day 194: what did you do today?
day 195: have you ever had braces/will you ever need braces?
day 196: what is one thing you regret doing?
day 197: do you have a set out path for your future yet?
day 198: a picture taken over ten years ago
day 199: what is the last book you read, why did you read it?
day 200: whatever suits your fancy.( a picture, random facts, what you did today, your plans for tomorrow)
day 201: what are your plans for tomorrow.
day 202: what did you do last saturday?
day 203: what is the last thing you had to save your money for?
day 204: do you have a job, if so, where?
day 205: do you believe in love at first sight? why or why not?
day 206: what’s your favorite band?
day 207: have you ever cried in a movie? which?
day 208: tell us a bout your family.
day 209: what do you remember most about last winter?
day 210: in a nutshell, what is your daily routine?
day 211: a picture of you and your best friend
day 212: one person you know you can trust?
day 213: the person closest to your heart.. how do you know them?
day 214: what are your feelings on gay marriage?
day 215: a letter to your crush
day 216: list of some of your favorite tumblrs
day 217: a letter to someone who you used to be close to
day 218 : a letter to someone you judged by first impression
day 219: a talent you have
day 220: a picture that makes you smile
day 221: a photography picture taken by you. (credit it!)
day 222: what are you craving right now?
day 223: bad habits of yours.
day 224: a letter to your eight year old self.
day 225: what is the most inspirational thing you have ever heard
day 226: next present holiday wish list
day 227: a le tter to the reflection in the mirror
day 228: list ten people you would die for
day 229: write a letter to the person you’re closest to
day 230: what is your favorite memory from before the school age.
day 231: what were your thoughts enter pre-school, kindergarten, middle school, and high school
day 232: how was your last year in school? which grade level was it?
day 233: what is the most quotable movie.. list a few of your favorite quotes?
day 234: favorite song as a ten year old?
day 235: if your six year old self looked at you now, what would their reaction be?
day 236: what was your most memorable summer
day 237: who from full house do you relate to most?
day 238: who/what can’t you live without?
day 239: have you changed in the past 200 days?
day 240: what does your name mean according to urban dictionary? were you named after anyone in your family, or does your name mean something special to your par ents?
day 241: what name would your parents have named you if you were the opposite sex? did they have a list of names for you?
day 242: 10 most significant events in your life
day 243: what is the last thing you baked?
day 244: a picture taken recently
day 245: what is the compliment you get most, what is the compliment you give most?
day 246: who are you?
day 247: your opinion on drinking/drugs
day 248: who do you text most
day 249: if you died tomorrow.. would you want to tell anyone anything?
day 250: write a short love story
day 251: what inspires you to write?
day 252: list five things that make you happy
day 253: list five things that make you sad
day 254: list your five favorite foods
day 255: list your five favorite drinks
day 256: list five things you want to say to ten different people at this moment
day 257: list five good things about your life
day 258: list five bad things about your life
day 259: list your family members and how they help you daily
day 260: list your five favorite songs
day 261: list what you did/plan to do today
day 262: list your favorite stores
day 263: what are your school colors?
day 264: what’s the best concert you’ve ever been to? Why?
day 265: post a picture of your outfit, or explain it
day 266: an old song you still like
day 267: when you’ve had a terrible day, how do you deal with it?
day 268: an overused saying?
day 269:how are you similar to and different from the majority of Tumblr users?
day 270: what would your dream house/apartment/castle/tree house/loft/bungalow/etc. look like?
day 271: who makes your happier than anyone else?
day 272: what was the worst thing to happen to you in middle school?
day 273: seven things that cross your mind a lot.
day 274: six things you love
day 275: five songs you like.
day 276: fo ur things you wish you could say, but might never.
day 277: three things you miss
day 278: two things you want.
day 279: one story of a memory you have.
day 280: what was the last movie you watched, write about it
day 281: someone you would switch lives with for a day and why
day 282: if you were stranded on an Island, who would be with you and which limited 10 items would you two have?
day 283: describe your perfect date
day 284: write the differences between you and your best friend
day 285: what got you into this challenge?
day 286: a picture of what you wore today
day 287: a silly picture of you/ you & your friends
day 288: last post you made on Tumblr that doesn’t involve a challenge?
day 289: write a letter to your followers
day 290: a video you would usually watch on Youtube
day 291: what did you eat today?
day 292: recommend a few Tumblr’s and write why you recommended them.
day 293: when you look outside step outside your front door of the house, what do you see?
day 294: something that inspires you
day 295: things you’re looking forward to next week -month
day 296: create a collage of your pictures you take in 1 day and post them up.
day 297: when did you start wearing makeup?
day 298: do you like to dress up or dress down for school
day 299: do you often hear your inner voice? What does it usually tell you?
day 300: your celebrity crush
day 301: who is your favorite actor/actress and why?
day 302: what will your first tattoo be?
day 303: last time you were sick, what did you have?
day 304: What is your favorite kind of soup?
day 305: which grade was your favorite? why?
day 306: what are the most distinct memories from preschool age and younger?
day 307: what are the memories you have when you think of kindergarten?
day 308: what are the memories you have from first g rade?
day 309: what are the memories you have from second grade?
day 340: what are the memories you have from third grade?
day 341: what are the memories you have from forth grade?
day 342: what are the memories you have from fifth grade?
day 343: the last person you texted— how do you know them?
day 344: post a picture of yourself today
day 345: write a letter to your best friend
day 346: what are your favorite type of shoes? why?
day 347: are you getting bored of this challenge?
day 348: what’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done lately?
day 349: what’s the way to win your heart?
day 350: do you have any hard, life-changing choices to make, anytime soon?
day 351: are you addicted to facebook?
day 352: do you know anyone with an outie belly button? who?
day 353: what quote do you live by?
day 354: last time you cried, why was it?
day 355: honestly, do you know all the words to y our countries national anthem?
day 356: what is your dream job?
day 357: as a kid did you want to be a ninja turtle and/or power ranger? which color?
day 358: are you as addicted to tumblr as you were a year ago?
day 359: describe what you normally do on a weekly basis. A little bit about your social life outside of the internet.
day 360: a picture of what you wore today
day 361: If you won the lottery, honestly, how would you spend the money?
day 362: what is the biggest lie you’ve ever told. why’d you tell it?
day 363: do you know what your first post on tumblr was?
day 364: have you changed much in the past year?
day 365: look back to your first post of this challenge, asking ‘Post a picture of yourself and tell us your hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days’ did you achieve any of these goals? And post a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment